Timco is recognized by Industry Canada as a Foreign Certification Body (FCB). Timco certifies that the equipment submitted for certification complies with established Radio Standards Specifications requirements, in accordance with Radio Standards Procedure – RSP-100. A Certificate is issued accordingly.
Scope of Accreditation
- Radio Scope 1 – Licence-exempt Radio Frequency Devices;
- Radio Scope 2 – Licensed Personal Mobile Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 3 – Licensed General Mobile and Fixed Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 4 – Licensed Maritime and Aviation Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 5 – Licensed Fixed Microwave Radio Services; and
- Broadcasting – All BETS in the Category I Equipment Standards List.
Details of the above-mentioned scopes can be found on Industry Canada’s Spectrum Management and Telecommunications website at: